View Profile OneOfMillions

12 Movie Reviews

nice. I like the effects you pulled especially :)

ahah, love the concept! I definitely like the amount of detail you drew into it as well

punchline to a tee I love it!

3 Audio Reviews

Dude, you should make an album or ep on bandcamp because I would buy the crap out of that

I love it. haha, especially that cliff hanger ending

ConnorGrail responds:

Thanks! Tune in on the next exciting episode to find out what happens next... you won't believe it

Nice! I love the beat to it, man. I think it would be cool if some sort of bass riff was added in there.

MikeZila responds:

Thanks a bunch!

2 Art Reviews

I love Gogol Bordello! Nice Drawing, I love the line work! It does seem a little skewed though, and I don't know if it's the photograph or just how it was drawn. Well, nice work!

I like this a lot! You did really good with the color theory and the line work! Personally, though, I would probably make the fish in a more dynamic position, but that's just really my preference.

Achronai responds:

Thankyou for the review! I may revisit this with a more dynamic pose on the koi, thinking i might even do a set of designs for it I just have to draw up some concepts. Thanks for the input ^_^

I'm here to submit my work and let it be devoured and scrutinized by everyone. I love constructive criticism, so don't be afraid to say my work is crap. I feel that criticism is necessary in order to improve.

21, Male