Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

That's why it's good to read the reviews first

Jumping Demon Jumping Demon

You need more in-betweening for the frames. Not a higher fps. As a general rule of thumb (that I learned from 'The Animators Survival Kit' which you should read) It's good to work on 1's while animating fast movements and 2's for slow movements.

When you have a character jumping, you need to have some anticipation before he jumps (like squishing down shorter) then quickly stretching upwards (like one frame with him really long going up and the next frame back to his original form as he now suspended in the air).

It's kind of like that bouncing ball animation that they have us learn (remember how it stretched every time it hit the ground?).

but to get that fluidity, you need in-betweening. Which is making a frame directly in the middle of two 'key' frames.

This is just what I learned from penning frames one by one on paper, so I'm still learning as well. I like your micro-movies, and I can see your animation getting really good!

Artbyazpen responds:

Oh my god this made my day!! I appreciate all this feedback! I'm currently working on one with painstaking in-betweens!

This makes me so happy, thank you for checking out my works!!

Wispy Walking Animation Wispy Walking Animation

I love it......especially that couch! It's not too often when you see someone put effort into the background.

One thing I'd say about the walk cycle is to make those key frames more apparent: i.e. the contact, passing, down, and up stages. I don't know what fps you're working at, but I'd just say make those key frames solid and then just in-between according to your fps. (At least, that's what I know from walks: I only made running cycles)

When he goes over the couch, it needs some more squashing or sudden change to really feel it tumbling over the couch.

So yeah, I enjoyed it. Keeping working at it!

Artbyazpen responds:

Yeah! I definitely get all that! Especially the squashing part! I have to work on my toolbox of animation abilities I think :D

Thank you so much!!

Soul Yard Soul Yard

I love it. haha, especially that cliff hanger ending

ConnorGrail responds:

Thanks! Tune in on the next exciting episode to find out what happens next... you won't believe it

Beat Mouse Beat Mouse

Nice! I love the beat to it, man. I think it would be cool if some sort of bass riff was added in there.

MikeZila responds:

Thanks a bunch!

Eugene Eugene

I love Gogol Bordello! Nice Drawing, I love the line work! It does seem a little skewed though, and I don't know if it's the photograph or just how it was drawn. Well, nice work!

Koi Koi

I like this a lot! You did really good with the color theory and the line work! Personally, though, I would probably make the fish in a more dynamic position, but that's just really my preference.

Achronai responds:

Thankyou for the review! I may revisit this with a more dynamic pose on the koi, thinking i might even do a set of designs for it I just have to draw up some concepts. Thanks for the input ^_^