Creepy Eyeball Guy Creepy Eyeball Guy

I'm digging it! I see you did the in-betweens this time, haha. If I were you, I would sync it up with the music. Nice Job!

Artbyazpen responds:

OOOH! Excellent idea! Yeah, it took me extra long, but hey!! MUCH better! Thanks so much!!!

Ghost in the Shell - App Store Ghost in the Shell - App Store

That's why it's good to read the reviews first

Jumping Demon Jumping Demon

You need more in-betweening for the frames. Not a higher fps. As a general rule of thumb (that I learned from 'The Animators Survival Kit' which you should read) It's good to work on 1's while animating fast movements and 2's for slow movements.

When you have a character jumping, you need to have some anticipation before he jumps (like squishing down shorter) then quickly stretching upwards (like one frame with him really long going up and the next frame back to his original form as he now suspended in the air).

It's kind of like that bouncing ball animation that they have us learn (remember how it stretched every time it hit the ground?).

but to get that fluidity, you need in-betweening. Which is making a frame directly in the middle of two 'key' frames.

This is just what I learned from penning frames one by one on paper, so I'm still learning as well. I like your micro-movies, and I can see your animation getting really good!

Artbyazpen responds:

Oh my god this made my day!! I appreciate all this feedback! I'm currently working on one with painstaking in-betweens!

This makes me so happy, thank you for checking out my works!!

drag me with you drag me with you

This stuff is sweet, man! Have you ever thought about making an lp? I can see you making something as good as Harbor by tomppabeats

dreams for lies dreams for lies

Sick, dude. I love this kind of music

Soul Yard Soul Yard

I love it. haha, especially that cliff hanger ending

ConnorGrail responds:

Thanks! Tune in on the next exciting episode to find out what happens next... you won't believe it

Eugene Eugene

I love Gogol Bordello! Nice Drawing, I love the line work! It does seem a little skewed though, and I don't know if it's the photograph or just how it was drawn. Well, nice work!

Koi Koi

I like this a lot! You did really good with the color theory and the line work! Personally, though, I would probably make the fish in a more dynamic position, but that's just really my preference.

Achronai responds:

Thankyou for the review! I may revisit this with a more dynamic pose on the koi, thinking i might even do a set of designs for it I just have to draw up some concepts. Thanks for the input ^_^